Belize – May 2-9, 2020
• Immerse yourself in daily Yoga, Meditation & Mindfulness practices in the rainforest.
• Journal & reflect to truly connect with Mother Nature’s guidance.
• Climb a waterfall in the Mayan underworld & practice yoga in the ruins of Xunantunich.
• Relax by the pool or schedule a massage in your Bungalow or Cabana.
Bring your sense of adventure and your love of Mother Nature and join us in the rainforest. Ian Anderson’s Cave’s Branch Lodge is an upscale jungle retreat that Caroline has visited in the past. Their guides specialize in educating visitors about the glories and wonders of the local surroundings both above ground and below. Have you ever considered sleeping inside the earth overnight in a cave or visiting Mayan sacrificial sites? Or perhaps you would like to learn about rainforest medicine or learn about Belizian wildlife? For some ziplining through the jungle canopy or rappelling into sinkholes seems like a perfect day, but for others, touring a chocolate factory and reading a book by the pool is just the right speed. No matter what your speed, this place makes dreams come true.
Cave’s Branch is a place for both the hardcore adventure seeker and the nature walker.
- Flights are included in package pricing from BWI- Baltimore Washington International Airport.
- Transportation included.
- Tour package includes all meals and beverages(water, soda, tea, coffee, local beer and rum drinks) in the Lodge.
- 4 Signature Cave’s Branch Tours included – SCUBA, Snorkeling & ATM Cave Tours are a small extra fee.
- 1 Night stay in Belize City, includes breakfast but excludes dinner.